Some of the experiences shared in the first Citizens’ Debate at the Euro-Arab Foundation’s premises in Granada (Spain) were:
- how philosophy is helping Croatia to restore the dialogue after the war.
- how the stories and legends that maintain the prejudices against minorities in the Estonian-Russian border in the Peipsi area are exactly the same as in other parts of the world.
- good practices and successful campaigns in Austria were shown to illustrate how to improve multicultural coexistence.
- how in Slovakia they are working together with journalists who disseminate a positive image of multiculturalism
- how in Granada they are working to generate knowledge about religious diversity and against islamophobia.